Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey hey!!

My name is Sarah Beavers and I am currently interning with GMOA. I am a senior at Clarke Central High School and have lived in and around Athens all my life. I’m always listening to music and going to shows around town. I love art and literature and I am aspiring to be a high school English teacher after college. I wanted an internship here because I had a really good English teacher in the eighth grade that made a huge impact on me. She was some how able to incorporate visual arts into her English class in a way that made the English easier to understand while teaching us to appreciate the art, and I would love to be able to do that for other students. I feel like this internship will give me some background of what people in the art field do, besides actually creating the art. I am very much looking forward to what I will learn with this internship! 

No comments: