Wednesday, July 15, 2009

R.A. Miller Photo Gallery


Hey, remember how we asked you to send in pictures of your R.A. Miller works so we could upload them to Flickr and create a big virtual gallery? Well, we're starting to get some submissions, first from Daniel Peiken, a local real estate agent and man about town. He writes:
I've got some great pieces of R.A. Miller's work. I think I have some pieces that are unlike anyone else's. I'd spend hours at his house talking with him and his son.

My two "devil" pieces are about 2.5 feet tall and 2 feel wide--very cool.

I also have a huge wooden dinosaur cut out that he and I found behind his washer and dryer (it still has lint on it).

This was one of his very old pieces before he started to cut out of metal.
Check out the photo gallery here and send us pictures of your R.A.'s at gmoapr at yahoo.com.

No comments: